Campus Commons Pet Hospital is a full-service animal hospital in Sacramento, providing the highest quality health care for companion animals. We are also the leading specialists in Northern California for orthopedic and spinal surgeries for pets. Our clinic was established in 2005.
What sets our hospital apart from the rest? Many extras, such as:
- State-of-the-art medical equipment and the latest in medical technologies, such as ultrasound and cold-laser therapy
- An overnight care technician, so your pet is never left alone
- Large, clean, bright and fully-equipped exam rooms
- A grassy side yard, to help us evaluate your dog’s gait for any orthopedic issues
- X-rays and videos displayed on a large-screen TV, with our doctors taking the extra time to explain everything
- The safest medications on the market for anesthesia
- Excellent pain management for your pet from start to finish, including a go-home Fentanyl pain patch after surgery
- Same day orthopedic surgery available – meaning if you make your first consultation appointment with the idea that you might want surgery that same day, we will accommodate you
- Models and videos, to help you understand how orthopedic surgery works
- Easy to understand after-care instructions that a technician covers with you at discharge, so you know how to care for your pet if any after-care is required
- Competitive pricing with accurate pricing quotes, so there are never any unexpected surprises
- An incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff!
At Campus Commons Pet Hospital, our goal is to ensure your pet receives the very best medical care, so he or she can be healthy and on the speedy road to recovery.